Tuesday 3 September 2013

Pearl's Peril concepts

Hellooooo! ...............Oops, it's been a LONG while since I last updated :x Sorry about that, been super busy, but at least now I can share some of the work I've been doing at Wooga on Pearl's Peril. :) Now, pleeeease take into consideration a lot of this is older stuff - I can't show all my snazzy latest stuff, as those chapters aren't released yet!

These are concepts for the environments for the hidden object game, Pearl's Peril - most were done in roughly 8 hours (including research, plannings etc) These concepts were then sent on to the outsourcers who made them in 3D and then overpainted and placed in textures, for a more realistic look. We could of course do it here, but our outsourcers do a fab job, and it would take us way too much time. :) And ofc these are only a selection of them; there's way more but I don't like them enough to show, hehe.

Pearl's Peril is a really lovely colourful game, so we can go quite wild with colours (which I LOVE) - so high contrasts, complimentaries and intensity, yay! As more chapters get released, I'll be able to update more work (and you'll see it get better ;) so stay tuned!

My very first scene - and I had to blow up Pearl's beloved plane, aaaww
 



























All concepts are copyright of Wooga :)

2 comments:

  1. As soon as the summer starts, people start looking for cool places to visit during the summer vacation. tourist places in shimla. If you are also planning to go to such a place to get rid of the heat, then there are many places to visit in summer in India where you can enjoy your summer vacation this time. beautiful places in india. places to visit in jaipur

    ReplyDelete